Quarter 3 and Locking IN
Invest in yourself = Bet on yourself 💪
Do you ever wonder why you make the money decisions you do each week? Or why it feels harder to save than to spend?
Last month I realized that I am an emotional spender. Whatever is causing me anxiety I go spend money on it. Dinner for Wednesday night, that new ottoman I saw on Facebook Marketplace, or that cute blouse at Ross. Understanding the "why" helped me see that there are emotions tied to money.. and I get emotionally LOL.
Here's my budget for August: August BudgetThe plan this month is to pay down at least 2 of my credit card balances, transfer one balance so I can get the 0% APR rate and start saving for my family cruise in December.
Hopefully I get a bonus or SOMETHING in the near future to get a new iPhone. I discovered that vlogging would be a lot more FUN if I had better phone quality.


Comments
Post a Comment